Hannah's Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

Zip line whee-e!

Whee! I went flying down the zip line. It was scary because the girl that went down before me was soaking wet. She hit the tyres and they were full of water.
Garry was our instructor, he was funny because he had long orange curly hair.
One of the people in my friends group jumped off the tyre before unclipping her harness and she got a giant wedgy.

My second turn was cool because I was used to going fast and I almost touched the ground.
Bri-i-ng the bell went lunch. "Yay" I shouted. For lunch I had vegetable soup and toast.

I loved the Zip Line because although I was scared to slide down, I did and it was fun after all.

2 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Wesley Fryer said...

I love riding down zip lines too, Hannah! My 8 year old son and I have wanted to build a zip line as part of our tree house in our backyard, but haven't done it yet.

 
At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a really cool blog it is really funny!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home